This is a question that many women of childbearing age are asking, either by wanting to become pregnant or because of fear of being pregnant several days after unprotected intercourse: Am I pregnant?
If you want to have a child, you watch for any changes and little ones in your body that could indicate that your dream has come true. But what are the first signs of pregnancy? And how to have a clear and irrefutable answer to the question that haunts you - "am I pregnant"? When - and how - to do a pregnancy test? In our file, you find the information and indications that you need ...
To answer the question you ask yourself: "Am I pregnant? Perhaps you are looking at some symptoms of a pregnancy. So what are they?
- Nausea, loss of appetite, even vomiting. These symptoms are variable from one woman to another in early pregnancy.
- Breasts tend to be sore, tense and swollen. The areolas are dark ...
- Some women have a changing mood, are hypersensitive.
- Constipation may occur.
- A very slight rise in temperature of about 0.5 ° C is evident.
- Sometimes, one notices urges to urinate more frequently, or a gravity of the lower abdomen.
- Then when the weeks go by, you tend to be tired, to feel like a pump.
- And finally, of course the delay of the rules, can be the sign of a beginner pregnancy. Note that this can be difficult to evaluate if the cycles are irregular. Moreover, it happens that during the implantation of the embryo in the uterus, a small bleeding occurs.
But be careful, if you want to know for sure if you're pregnant, all these symptoms are not enough. To find out, performing a urine or blood test will be essential.Want to react, share your experience or ask a question? Appointment in our FORUMS Gynecology, Ovulation, Pregnancy or A doctor answers you!
To read also our files:
> How do I know if I'm pregnant?
> The best chances to get pregnant
> When to do a pregnancy test?
> All our articles on pregnancy