Tiny Tea is a range of tea, brand YourTea®, announced by the latter as a real slimming cure. The before / after pictures of the more and more numerous drinkers of this "miraculous" tea would almost make us want to take a box within a minute.
However, there is no real medical evidence regarding the slimming effects of this tea. But the scale of the phenomenon deserves a small autopsy and a study a little deeper to understand its success.
After reading the composition, nothing very innovative. A list of plants, commonly used in Chinese medicine, written in the native language, for the exotic side.
So, in terms of ingredients, we find in Tiny tea:
- oolong tea, which would improve digestion;
- Cassia seeds, which are known to have lubricating properties on the intestines;
- lotus leaves, he ye, appreciated by his followers for their refreshing and invigorating properties and also for their slimming virtues;
- hawthorn berries, shan zha, which would strengthen the circulatory functions;
- radish seeds, lai fu zi, which would promote digestion;
- germinated seeds of barley, may ya, and pericarp of tangerine, chen pi, which would have virtues of digestive regulator.
It must be recognized that these plants, combined together, are a good ally for improved metabolism.The principle is to drink a cup of Tiny Tea, 30 minutes before each meal, and this for 14 or 28 days, to choose. A solution, at first glance, little constraining, compared to the results that the brand promises us.
In pictures: 10 rules for a healthy and balanced dietYou want to react, to give your testimony or to ask a question? See you in our FORUMS Nutrition or A doctor answers you!
Read also :
> The detox diet: cleanse our body!
> A short guide to medicinal plants
> Coffee to prevent Alzheimer's disease?
> Colon cancer: effective turmeric to treat it?
> Sweeten differently, it's possible!