Fibers are present in all products of vegetable origin: fruits, vegetables, cereals.
The highest fiber foods are, in descending order:
- legumes (lentils, beans, beans, chickpeas, soya beans),
- whole grains (buckwheat, rice, rye, barley, wheat ...),
- dried fruits (dates, dried apricots, prunes, figs) and oleaginous fruits (nuts, hazelnuts, olives, almonds ...).
So, what types of meals should be included in a fiber diet? here is
The typical menu
- breakfast : 1 large bowl of cereals without sugar, drizzled with milk.
- Lunch : 1 salad of vegetables seasoned with vinaigrette, a chicken fillet with endive drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice, 1 yogurt, 1 slice of wholemeal bread.
- taste : 1 fruit (apple).
- dinner : 1 fillet of sole with leeks returned in butter, 1 serving of cheese, 1 slice of wholemeal bread.
- in the evening : 1 fruit.
You can occasionally replace the cereal bowl with 3 slices of wholemeal bread with cottage cheese. Chicken and fish can be replaced by the meat of your choice, with the sauce of your choice (not too fat).
No more cravings thanks to sophrology
Avoid unpleasant snacking by simply using your personal abilities? It's possible ! Here are 6 sophrology exercises to control cravings!
A few tips
If you are not used to eating fiber, be sure to introduce them gradually into your diet. This will prevent diarrhea or bloating. For the same reasons, it is better not to follow this diet for a long time; in the long term, such a diet may indeed maltreat your intestines.
If you do not have a weight problem, but only want to improve your intestinal transit, add to the daily menu the following foods: whole bread, a fruit for dessert, a plate of raw vegetables, green vegetables, a yoghurt.
As a general rule, focus on complete products over refined products: at equal weight, a high-fiber food is less calorific than its processed counterpart. You can also make half / half: for cakes for example, replace half of the flour with whole flour.Small precision: a product labeled "high in fiber" contains at least 6g of fiber for 100g or 3g of fiber per 100 kcal.
In pictures: high fiber foodsYou want to react, to give your testimony or to ask a question? See you in our FORUMS Nutrition & Diets or A doctor answers you!
Read also :
> 10 tips to stop nibbling
> Lose weight with micronutrition: how does it work?
> Our recipes ideas healthy and greedy