Sports coaching recommends at least one session per week of one hour. The ideal is to practice a one-hour session twice a week in order to adapt and obtain conclusive results.
For prices, a good benchmark is the rate proposed for a home course with a true professional form. Indeed, if the price of a coach is below 50 euros per hour, it is not recommended to use his services, since a professional and experienced graduate would never agree to go below this tariff.
The benefits of sports coaching
- You only think about yourself for an hour and find the pleasure of playing sports!
- The sports coach only takes care of you!
- You do not waste time, because the sports coach comes to you.
- No need to buy equipment, the coach takes care of everything.
- You can play sports with friends and thus encourage each other (maximum 3). It's always easier with girlfriends!
- The sports coach encourages you when you want to give up.
- He listens to you and identifies your strengths and weaknesses.
Read also :
> Muscle belly: a nosu coach shows his exercises
> Ski: 8 exercises to prepare for the track!
> Exercises for overweight people