You have abnormal vaginal discharge, which is smelly and may be accompanied by local itching. For men, it can be flows of the foreskin.Depending on possible other symptoms associated with these abnormal losses, may be involved:
> a vulvovaginal mycosis
> a chlamydial infection
How she catches herself:
It is usually due to the presence of a parasite transmitted in most cases by sexual intercourse.
- Sensation of vulvar burns and itching.
- Pain during intercourse
- Trichomonas vaginitis : Smelly, abundant, greenish and frothy.
- Gardnerella vaginitis : Very smelly, greyish-white, sometimes yellowish, slightly foamy.
Severity and complications:
Vaginitis usually does not cause complications. However, it should be noted that:
- For pregnant women, some premature births may be related to the occurrence of vaginitis.
- Vaginitis also increases the risk of contracting other STIs (including AIDS) during unprotected sex.
The treatment prescribed by the doctor is very fast and effective action:
- A single dose of tablets.
- In some cases, the doctor will also prescribe eggs.
In 1 or 2 days, the losses disappear.
Note: To avoid recurrence, the partner should also be treated, even if he has no symptoms.Want to share, share your experience or need advice? Appointment in our FORUMS STD, Sexuality or A doctor answers you!
To know more, to read also:
> Chlamydia infection
> Gonorrhea (also: gonorrhea, hot-piss)
> Vaginitis (vaginal infection)