Sweet and salty is not for you? Then, as a main course, we offer another delicious recipe fish: cod in papillotes, accompanied by a julienne of vegetables.
Before discovering the complete recipe and our video, here are a few astues:
> To prevent food contact with the aluminum foil, a sheet of parchment paper can be placed between the two.
> To succeed with its curls while acting for the planet, you can invest in silicone wrappers. Practical and reusable, they are ideal for fish recipes, but also vegetables or desserts!
And here is the recipe and our video preparation tips:
Cod in papillotes with julienne vegetables step by step: Follow the advice of the dietician!
This video was made at L'atelier des Chefs.
Find 500 recipes videos and techniques chefs, and a culinary news blog on www.atelierdeschefs.fr. The chefs' workshop offers cooking classes given by a professional chef in his workshops in France or abroad from € 15.
Cod and vegetable julienne recipe
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 slices of cod
- 1 large lime
- 3 carrots
- 3 turnips
- 3 white leeks
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 25 cl of white wine
- 3 teaspoons of old-fashioned mustard
- some butter or olive oil spray
- salt pepper
- aluminum foil.
- Wash, peel and detail the carrots, turnips and leeks to make a thin julienne.
- Chop the garlic and shallot, then chop the parsley.
- Cut 4 aluminum sheets, lightly grease, and place on a baking rim. Arrange on each of them, the vegetables in julienne, then the slices of cod.
- Sprinkle with garlic, shallot and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and spread the old-fashioned mustard fish slices with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with white wine and close the foil.
- Bake at 240 ° C for 10 minutes.
To accompany everything, you can serve steamed potatoes or white rice.
To read also our files :
> Cook with vitamins!
> The secret of the balanced diet
> The Cretan regime to protect the heart and the vessels?
> Choosing the right foods