Generic drug of the therapeutic class: Pneumology
active ingredients: Acetylcysteine
laboratory: Arrow Generic
Box of 1 Pill box of 20
Treatment of disorders of bronchial secretion, especially during acute bronchial affections: acute bronchitis and acute episode of chronic bronchopulmonary diseases.
Dosage ACETYLCYSTEINE ARROW 200 mg Effervescent tablet Box of 1 Pill box of 20
Adults and children over 7 years old: 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Children from 2 to 7 years old: 1 tablet 2 times a day.
Allow the tablet to dissolve completely in half a glass of water.
The duration of treatment will not exceed 8 to 10 days without medical advice.
· Hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the product.
· Infant (under 2 years of age) (see section Warnings and Precautions ).
Adverse effects Acetylcysteine Arrow
· Risk of bronchial overload, especially in infants and some patients who are unable to expectorate effectively (see sections Contraindications and Warnings and Precautions for Use ).
· Allergic skin reactions such as pruritus, erythematous rash, urticaria and angioedema.
· Possibility of digestive intolerance phenomena (gastralgia, nausea, diarrhea).
It is advisable to reduce the dose.